tisdag 24 mars 2015

D i s t r a c t e d

Espresso house, Vasteras.

I am trying to find motivation to write, but I get distracted over and over again. First by the mom and daughter who was sitting next to me, who had a wild discussion about wether or not the daughter should buy a bus card with 10 rides or not. They were super negative and complained about weather, money, bus rides, pains they had in their bodies etc. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them.
After that, a bunch of school kids came in and talked about the suuuper famous person who's coming to Vasteras soon. Kid 1 asked kid 2,3 and 4 if they knew who was coming. Kid 1 (14 year old girl) takes a guess; Nicki Minaj!! (I almost cracked up here) No, she was wrong. The one who is coming is Samir (swedish participant of Paradise Hotel). Jesus. I have no words. They were excited though so that was good..

What I am trying to say is I can't really focus here like I do in Santa Barbara when I'm at a local coffee shop. I think it's because this is a new environment right now. I find myself wanting to stare at people and listen to what they talk about because I want to know what it's like to live here again. Not here, Vasteras here, but in Sweden.

Because I have an important decision to make which is due in June.

Days like these, when the sun is shining and people are a little bit happier, it's easier to picture myself living here. Plus days like yesterday when I met my 2 best friends for lunch in downtown Stockholm. Imagine being able to do that every week. That's my dream, because I miss them tons.

Anyways, I'll try to get back to writing again. I did order all my books for next quarter though, and my new Victoria's Secret bikini number 9 (?) is on its way to my apartment in Santa Barbara. I am ready to go back and kick some serious school ass and look awesome at the beach.

See you in 11 days California.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar