måndag 6 april 2015

I'm back again.

The plane hit ground at 11 pm on saturday and I face planted into my bed at 2 am. My flight was delayed 7 hours and I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to fly, since there were some technical issues with the plane. Thankfully they flew in a new one from Copenhagen so we were able to go. I was super tired so I managed to sleep 7 hours on the plane, and that neeeever happens! So I was doing ok when I finally got to LAX.
As I got out, Ellen and Jenny was standing there waiting for me with a balloon and a welcome home sign! Surprise. I love them. Some serious catching up and singing to music was going on in our car while we drove back. 

Sweden was awesome as always. I think this trip back was super important for me, because I was feeling really lost before I left. Plus the trip wasn't even planned which makes it all even better.
I'm still debating what to do when school is over though, but I'm not stressing about it. Things and people have happened before during these 3,5 years in California that have helped me in my decision making, so I'm just gonna go with it. 

Today is the first day of quarter #3. Bring it on. I can't wait to start it so I can finish it. I'm taking a bunch of pretty serious classes this quarter so I'm guessing I'll be pretty busy, but I honestly don't mind. I love having stuff to do. Although, I wish I could say I felt more rested. Fell asleep at 9.30 yesterday after a super yummie Easter dinner with the neighbor fam, but then I woke up again at 1 am, and stayed awake until 5! Slept about an hour after that but I feel completely out of it. I think I have time to take a nap before class starts today though.

Lets do this Spring quarter.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar