fredag 24 april 2015

What if?

I have to tell you all, I have a quality that I absolutely love, and that is;
-I get super motivated by very little. 

Example 1; we had a guest speaker who just finished her masters from NYU. What happens in Malena's head? I see myself walking down the halls of NYU, stomping my heals, feeling extremely powerful. What if I should continue my studies on the east coast?

Example 2; I do yoga every morning, and I love it. I read yoga_girl's posts and I immediately want to pack all my stuff and move to Aruba and practice yoga day in and day out. What if I should become a yoga instructor?

Example 3; My younger sister calls me on Skype to tell me about this woman she saw on "Nyhetsmorgon" who was a successful CEO. She told me that she totally sees me in that position one day. I see myself as CEO, running a successful company, living in Stockholm, Sweden. What if I should start my own company in Sweden?

You all get the picture, right? This quality is awesome, because it keeps me motivated and it keeps me hungry for more. It keeps me working towards my goals. Although, what if this quality will keep me chasing for more constantly? What if I won't ever feel like I have enough? 
That's been one of my biggest fears for as long as I can remember. 

Anyways..it's Friday. It's a good Friday. I woke up feeling excited about the weekend, and the sun in shining. I'm off to the gym in a few, then study. I'm thinking about taking the car to the daily grind because I'm craving their smoothie.

If I only have until September in SB, I better make the most out of my time. I'm almost freaking out just writing that.. 3,5 years of my life in this beautiful city. I love you Santa Barbara, forever and ever.



Have a good one!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar