tisdag 1 februari 2022

What's up?

This is weird, but so familiar. I'm here, writing again! Three years later, and boy, my life has changed.

So, where do I begin? 

I honestly haven't thought about this blog in years. It was like I just didn't need it anymore? I had been writing for so long and given away (what I thought was) all my inner thoughts and felt uninspired. And life just caught up with me.

But yesterday I got the strongest gut feeling to go back here and read some of my posts. And I was like...did I write all this? I swear it felt like my life isn't a straight time line, but multiple time lines where Malena in 2017 is giving Malena in 2022 the best fucking advise I could ever ask for, right now in this moment in time. My gut told me, and I listened. 

Because here's the truth – I lost this blog when I lost myself in the rules of our society. Because thats what happened. I went through a crisis in the first half of 2019 and as I was building myself up after that, I think I came out shaped a bit differently. I convinced myself that being successful, making money, get an apartment in the right area, and buying designer shoes would make me happy. 

But we all know that doesn't work very long, right? 

To make a three year long story very short, I have been through grief, completely switched careers (twice), bought an apartment with my boyfriend, went through 5 months of therapy to fight an eating disorder that I had for 15 years (which is very noticeable in some of my old posts), went through 3 months of therapy for extreme panic attacks, and discovered healing. 

It's been one hell of a ride – where every single thing was part of my growth. And right now, I'm about to enter a course in the first step of reiki healing next weekend, so that I will be able to practice it myself. I'm completely addicted to all kinds of spiritual podcasts and books. It's my full blown return to myself and everything I believe in. And I feel sooo content. This is a new beginning.

And I might start writing here again, who knows? I'm not putting any pressure on myself to start blogging for real again, but I have a feeling Malena in 2025 might need it...

Love.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar