söndag 24 mars 2019

The thing about love

Imagine being the person you've always wanted to be.
No more "I wish I was more like that, or less of this"
Never having to say "This is just the way I am, there's no way I can ever change, even though I want to".

I am an improved person now, compared to three years ago. Because that is what the love from the right person does to you. I understand the true meaning of "you make me a better person".

And it's not because the other person "completes" you, or in any way forces you to change, or tells you that you can't do certain things.

It's because you, and only you, want to improve and be the best version for the person you love.
It's because the talks the two of you have about life, give you so much insight, and adds a whole new purpose to life.
It's because the person you love supports you, all the time,  and encourages you to try new things.
It's because the love from that person makes you feel completely safe.
It's because the two of you are a team.
It's because love is something greater than any other force in this universe.

That's the thing about love.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar