söndag 24 februari 2019

Oh hello...

All I can say right now is: wow. I've been reading through some of my posts today. My old posts are like..exactly what I needed to read right now. It's like I have posted all of them for myself to read at this very moment. 

That's actually something I've thought about many times as I've been writing this blog. I tend to write my own advice. It's like some sort of therapy I guess and I have written some pretty amazing stuff!

Anyways, I really love this blog and I have missed it a lot. I miss writing in english too. I've felt bad for not posting anything for 8 months, but just now realized that the only thing I can do about it is to actually start writing again! 

I think it's important to let our selves take the space we need sometimes and not place guilt on our selves for doing it. I have more stuff in my life that I miss doing, like yoga and meditation, that I know I need in order to feel aligned and balanced in life. I just misplaced myself for a little bit, but I'm on the right track back now and I don't see it as wasted time. I actually think I needed time off, to be able to see the difference and realize what I need to get back to doing what's right for me. 

It's not that I'm unhappy or anything, I have tons to be grateful about and exciting things ahead! I just miss my "deep thinking" side so much. Daily meditation is back ON,  I'm ordering new books about self-development and I'm reconnecting with my self and my gut. 

I'm super motivated now and excited to share what's up for 2019 with all of you.
New start and new posts at least twice a month. Stay tuned lovely ones!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar